Monday, May 24, 2010

this called LIFE

I changed my blog's link!
nobody knows it

If there is really have ppl know here
I think that one might be know how to search my blog from somewhere xD

ahhhhh WTF !! my English @#$%^&**












Dating week

Met Daphne

Met Ivan Bro
he brought me to watch movie
buy me popcorn and treat me the show
yeap
thats why I just only spent RM1 that day
on the same day
I met Joseph
I went his work place to fetch here
haha because it's quite near from Jusco
THATS WHY

He becomes more handsome !!!!
wow!!!
Then we went to meet Weiyang!
He treated us his shop's beverage
LOL

weiyang said [LETS GO TO FIND HUAJIE]
oh my goodness!
that is Qihan lo please =p

happy to meet them up (:
reached home so late ! oppsss



YESTERDAY
outing with Eunice

LOL
We went to [HOUSE OF CONDOM]
due to our curiosity
wahaha!

then Vivo for drinks
then Sentosa >> Universal Studio
but we didn get in as the entrance fee is too expensive

next time ba!
God bless me !
I want to go with my lover


haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment