Friday, May 7, 2010

Teeheeee

I had my lovely Friday with Jacqueline Wong,Xinyi Tan, and Justin low !

whatever we said today have to keep it as secret please (=
I love Jacqueline and XinyiTan much

But xinyi tan is a crazy woman when she seen those clothings
and she wouldn't care about other things/person in that moment
hehe !

the moment when we hide into the fitting room to take photos is such a stupid thing
haha but I like it ..
I love your phone Jacqueline !

Other than that , I saw many friends at Cs and Pelangi !
Apple dear , jiayi, diyao ,
Szeying sis , meiyan , maryann , shaosem, meiqi , datoumin, melody !
wooohooo..
my Apple dear frighten me today! == xD

today status :feel so yeah !
I'm looking forward for the coming Sunday
Going to hang out with my dance buddy!!!!

YESH!!~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment